Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

first real OBE..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 first real OBE.. on Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 am

I stayed home from school today. Mentally and physically, I wasn't feeling up for the day. I had a lot on my mind, a lot of confusion and mental aching, so I decided to stay home. It happens. It was 5 am so I stayed up for a little bit.. But I realized that I just wanted to go back to sleep before long. OBEs always happen on days like this but it wasn't even on my mind. I kept the TV and the light on, and I fell asleep on my side.. I ended up in an array of dreams, but before long, I was in sleep paralysis. It was very extreme at this time.

My heart was beating slow, and it hurt. I assumed this was my heart chakra disconnecting, as some pain is assosciated with it at times. In the sleep paralysis, I stayed calm and did not try to open my eyes, or struggle- I've had enough experience with this to understand what would happen if I did. In between sleep paralysis and dreaming (It almost seemed like an overlapping thought), I remember a man, sort of bald with glasses like Freud almost- tutoring me, and teaching me, and watching me as I was doing this. I can't quite remember what he was saying but I knew he was helping. In the midst of the sleep paralysis, I kept saying... "Spirit guides, help me out! Help me get out of here, help help help- oh forget it" (I get very annoyed with them, lol) The sleep paralysis came in waves- every few seconds would be the dive, like being sucked into a void, and that's when you have to take the initiative to get out of your body. I kept missing the dive and so when I asked for help, I heard voices.. And a green orb suddenly appeared, like a metronome, and moved back and forth between my eyes, which initiated the dive and literally helped me out of my body. How I did this was, literally, move my feeling out of my leg. Just move like you normally would- your body is asleep and will stay there. Strangely enough, when I left my body I didn't see it on my bed- so for a moment I thought I had really gotten up off the bed, but I didn't. Just an illusion. The first time I got out, I went straight up to my ceiling with powerful force and nose dived right into my guitar and felt like I broke my face in half, my bottom lip felt slip in half. No pain, but I sat there knowing I screwed up and before I knew it, boom, back into sleep paralysis.

The second time was easier, and spirits helped me as well- One girl spirit, I heard her voice, said "Wait, I'll pull you out" or something along those lines. The green orb was still swaying behind my eyes. The second time I got out, it was for real this time. I had trouble getting my eyesite on track, but after a few tries, I did. I remember- I ran right out of my room (it didn't feel like I was walking or running, just moving) and right THROUGH my door. In my mind, I remember myself going, HOLY CRAP IT WORKS! Then I dove out of my front porch and flew momentarily. It was hard to stay in flight and I crashed quite a few times. I flew way over to the field in front of my apartment building, and it ended there.

Bam, sleep paralysis. The third time I knew exactly what to do.. But it was mixed up, and I could tell I was going to wake up soon. I spoke the the bald man a last time, said thanks or something. All I remember is that he acknowledged he helped. After that, I got to the field again, but this time I was having sex with some guy.. And woah, it's true what they say about sex in the astral plane. It's something I've always wanted to do, so maybe that's why I was there because I finally realized I could do it, LOL It was quite an incredible experience anyway. I've never woken up with such gratitude for my guides, who I constantly disbelieve in and refuse to talk to them.

This was an amazing experience, and I am a skeptic whose perspective has been changed. By the way, did you know that you don't swallow when you're sleeping? I clearly remember trying to swallow in sleep paralysis, but saliva just went down my throat without any assistance. Weird.

We are that which transcends all possible thought and perception, the fruit of the tree that never dies.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum