Collective Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Guests

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Guests Empty For Guests Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 am

Sententia

Sententia
Admin
Admin

My main goal for this forum was to make a community that didn't focus on things mainly spiritual, but to also play with ideas and beliefs of spirituality itself. I don't think it's a good thing to be set in stone about what spirituality is, because there are so many different beliefs. And I'd like to hear them all! Smile It is not just spirituality, though, it is many other things as well. There's a suggestions thread if you want to contribute your own ideas.

I am always interested in a good intellectual conversation, as long as it is NOT I know this, I know that, you're wrong, blah blah, all that stuff. The forum was not made to be right, or wrong, it's made as a resource so people starting out don't get all bent out of shape by the harsh beliefs of some. And people who just want to talk about 'why?'. And also for those who wish to teach others through their experiences; in an appropriate way of course.

So basically what I'm trying to say is, if you like your own beliefs but also would like to share them with others and construct beliefs as a group, this is for you. Wink

https://collectiveminds.forumotion.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum