Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My 'Journey' In to Nothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 My 'Journey' In to Nothing on Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:20 pm

We all have these beliefs of everything. We all have this choice. It is our gift. We are all gifts and we are all gifted. That is all I need to know, but I understand some seek more than that, and I wonder why. Does that also mean I want to know more? .. As you can see I am just playing a game with my mind with all these questions.

There's a hunger to know more. Whether it is to read a book or try to outwit someone on some sort of knowledgeable topic, as long as you have the very thought of acting upon that will of knowledge, it cannot be denied. So why deny it; we are only human beings. That's about as good as it gets. You can argue that there is some sort of spiritual journey, but there's really not, it sounds quite silly to me that there is.

There's something 'better'.
Something that will help us escape death.
Something that will open our eyes.
Some sort of liberation of karma.

They're all concepts. What you wish your journey to be.. Enlightenment? Awakening? What ever you please. Those goals you set may seem far out of reach, so why set any at all?

Awareness is the name we give to the unnameable, unknowable thing that is only experience. Is it out of fear? Are we aware out of fear that there is no possible way we cannot be aware? How do we even know what awareness is.. As if there was anything to know.

And then, you might say, "I don't fear. There is nothing TO fear."

You sure don't... And that is why you may not.

It's all a choice.

Yet, you don't even have a choice. Think however you want, for it was your choice then.

What choice do you have now? Ask yourself and notice the lapse of judgment and thought; there IS no choice. There is no danger. There is no thing. All the clouds of illusion are cleared. There's nothing to believe.

Maybe that is true awareness, when you're not even aware.

You escape the physical and are peacefully lost without any & every physical mental illusion your brain has ever recorded.

What is it? I don't know. It's nothing. The very thing in which we fill with everything.

2 Re: My 'Journey' In to Nothing on Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Animus27

Amazingly put, Sententia.
People allow their beliefs rob them of raw experience of things. They set goals that they subconsciously feel they can never reach. Once one sets them-self free the doors of the unlimited, formless and nameless are opened to them. That is where the most deep, profound experiences are found. At least, for me.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum