Collective Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello To All...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello To All... Empty Hello To All... Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:07 am

dawnsoldier606

dawnsoldier606

Hello, my name is Robbie and I am a Christian - Gnostic... I believe that the Truth comes from every one and not just a form of truth, the Truth and that we are all a part of God's whole plan and mystery, born to express our souls in the way God and ourselves were intended too, in our own way and in our own time and intricacies of word and creative expression. So here I am to do just that... LOL... Laughing Razz Cool

Man gotta love those emoticons hey... they rule, those tiny little beings... hehe...

Hope everyone is having a day full of energy and power and if not learning and feeling fine with what they are gaining from all the different ways and heights and lows of the experience of life, for all things create the one life... Sadness, joy, laughter, tears and all these types of expression are true and right and never can be wrong, for we are who we are and so shall we be... and in being but all that we are, learn to feel so free.

God bless and blessed be... dawnsoldier606.
geek geek jocolor jocolor lol!

2Hello To All... Empty Re: Hello To All... Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Monk_EC

Monk_EC

Hey Robbie,

"we are who we are and so shall we be"

Quite so, welcome to the forum buddy.

dawnsoldier606

dawnsoldier606

Thanks Monk, hey, how is India going for ya? Well, yes, marvelously as one could imagine and expect it would be... Good stuff man, I'll be checking out your pics hey from there... see ya round man. Cool Cool Smile alien alien monkey

4Hello To All... Empty Re: Hello To All... Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Animus27

Animus27

Hello Robbie. Welcome to the forum. I hope you will enjoy it here. Smile

http://agnosco9.wordpress.com/

dawnsoldier606

dawnsoldier606

Thanks hey Animus... so true hey. Lately it is the obvious that I have had such a darn time scraping the bottom of my soul for... Well, when it hits me I'll know how so... How obvious life can be, though so real and so intricate... I have been waiting for some obscure moment I can't comprehend right now but still I feel it giving... that moment, into the flow of life once more... Soon it will all fall down and I'll feel on my way in the river of life... Until then, I guess I can just go with the flow huh? Wink Razz Smile

This quote really made me think hey... That I need patience and in time the answer will come either way and pressing it is unwise, for now I'll just be...

Thanks.

6Hello To All... Empty Re: Hello To All... Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Michealleo

hi guys i waan say warm welcome to all new members here . Here's my short introduction , i am 24 from wisconsin ofcourse a cheesey shate of United state . Anyway keep sharing ur good stuff . Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum