Collective Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Angry Bull

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Angry Bull Empty The Angry Bull Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Sententia

Sententia
Admin
Admin

This is something that happened to me in meditation like five minutes ago.

Well I started off by just observing what I saw in meditation, then I decided to talk to my guide. I asked him a few questions and as usual he gave me some kind reassurance on things. One particular questions I asked was "What do you think I should be doing/paying attention to.."

I then saw myself in a safari type area, and there was this angry bull with yellow glowing eyes. (I have just now realized the yellow glow is related to the solar plexus.) Anyway I was like.. Who are you? The bull replied "I am you!" Keep in mind, it was hyperventilating and going nuts, shaking it's head and all. I then said, "Why are you angry?" It replied, "Because you are!!" It soon revealed to me that I was angry at the fear in the world. I needed to accept it, and I knew this, but I didn't know how.

That went on for a little bit- I found trying to converse with the bull was sort of useless. At this point I had realized it was me who was reflecting the bull. At first, I ran away from it, but then I grabbed it's horns and tried to fight it. I could move it with my will but it did nothing- it just ran back. And didn't leave me alone. I kicked it, threw it, etc. Nothing.

Then I was like.. Why don't I just let it kill me. So I let the thing head butt me and tear me to shreds. To my surprise, I found myself as a blue etheric body outside of my now torn and tattered physical one. The bull could do nothing, it just ran through me. And I didn't feel anger at this point. Or confusion.

So I went over to the bull, and put my hand on it's head (I have a feeling this was no longer my personality speaking, it was my inner self) and was like, "You have no reason to be angry." I actually can't remember what I said but they were very kind words to the bull. My hand was like healing it. And then for some reason it fell into this giant chasm, and didn't fall, but it floated, and didn't move. It was just floating. I assume this means I stabilized my anger and in doing that I had accepted it. So I returned to my body and left.

After that, I'm not angry anymore. I've come to realize I should just step back instead of letting something get to me which will take time. Buuut I just thought I should share this.

https://collectiveminds.forumotion.net

2The Angry Bull Empty Re: The Angry Bull Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Animus27

Animus27

That is really cool. The Bull symbolism fits pretty well. Someone has a very handy subconscious! lol!

http://agnosco9.wordpress.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum