Collective Minds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Collective Minds

A site created for support and understanding of spiritual and non-spiritual concepts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The duty is my honour, in service to the One

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Monk_EC

Monk_EC

It is indeed crucial at this time that we draw closer together in numbers to inspire all light works to awaken to their purpose and aid in the planetary ascension of the Earth Mother...

As has always been, in a 'disconnected' state there will be conflicts of perception because of the limited capacity of what exists within the consious fore of these, our 'human minds' as they 'currently' exist. This I think contributes to the apparently disharmonious collective of vibrations we see on the forums and in the chatrooms so regularly, amongst a great many things...

To create circles is one of the major keys to the success of the way showers and achieving peace in these our most turbulent times. So brave you are, all of you for continuing the great work in service to the One, a work each of you has dedicated tremendous bouts of energy towards and carried out across time as the eons passed you by...

The great work as always in operation exists and progresses in all dimensions simultaniously. Without straying to far and intended as it is, light workers universally are anchoring light to the earth plane and carry this light forward wherever they go, creating nodes all over the world as the activation of the Unity Grid continues. Know it or not, you are teaching people by your presence alone, without a single word spoken...

We are seeing this now in waves, as each stage of the ascension process is fulfilled. Entities from far away places, old souls, are coming to earth with their unique brand of much needed energy to raise the vibrational state of the masses and in turn enable them to become once more, sovereign unto themselves. Marked as it is, by the safe passage of the ancients and the coronation of the one known to us as Lady Gaia... With the power and grace one can expect from the heavens my beloved Gaia...

Solomon the wise said 'birds of a feather, flock together' and he is right, for well you know it is all, a matter of vibration...

I AM your Brother... I AM EarthChild

Sententia

Sententia
Admin
Admin

That was beautiful. Thanks for bringing that to us all.

And welcome to the forum!

https://collectiveminds.forumotion.net

3The duty is my honour, in service to the One Empty Amen, brother... Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 am

dawnsoldier606

dawnsoldier606

The plan of the Masters and the soldiers of light, to fight the good fight have come... Whether in meekness or weather or might... Time shall bring the end, to darkness by giving life... The Sun. Very Happy So true... it is too brother hey... Well said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum